Thursday, March 3, 2011

News: Confirmed! Mayer Hawthorne/Haircut/Andrew Cohen is Coming To Town Next Month

This is BIG. If you dig Stones Throw and miss your chance to watch Dam-Funk last year (I know, it was a secret party, even me myself knew he was in Jakarta about weeks after the show. Shit.), you got your revenge. Prepare yourself, this ain't some sick april fools joke homie, this is for real.



and uhh, he'll do a DJ set, eventho I know it will be biblical if he perform live; but meh, as long he'll be here I won't bitch about it. If you haven't hear him spinning records and stuff, you should check his podcasts at stones throw and his samplers as DJ Haircut.

His Podcast at Stones Throw: stonesthrow.com/podcast
His Podcast at Podomatic: haircut.podomatic.com


additional thank you note: Whoopthemfunk, I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment